Our beloved Nabi Muhammad’s (saw) etiquette, adab and akhlaq was immaculate to beyond perfection. Subhana Allah.
He is appointed as the one and only role model to the entire mankind by the Creator of this universe and everything.
While we are striving to attain and inherit his adab and akhlaq, firstly we must acquire the blessed adab and akhlaq of his elocution etiquette and the way he spoke.
• His speech was clear and easily memorized
• He would often repeat his speech for three times
• He would greet 3 times
• He would often remain silent for some time( thafakkur)
• He would not speak unnecessarily
• His speech was comprehensive and never excessive
• He only spoke what concerned him
•He keep silent while others speak
• He only spoke what can bear reward
• Only in his face would reveal displeasure
• He never uttered anything vulgur
• He would only smile even if it was something hilarious
• He shed many tears but never cried loudly
•He smile always but never laugh loudly
Ya Allah we beg for Your infinite mercy to grant all of us thoufeeq to imitate our beloved Nabi Muhammad (saw) in our speech and in all our life style with his sunnah.
Allahumma Solli wasallim ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa aalih wa sohbih ajmaeen.
Ameeen ya Allah.